Friday, December 9, 2011

The Anasazi VCS

Our team, the East Betas, has recently got a sponsorship from 5.10, so I'm looking at a bunch of 5.10 shoes that I might want to get.  This is the shoe that I currently wear, the Anasazi VCS.  I like the shoe a lot.  I didn't get that much time out of the shoes (they're beginning to get holes in the toes), but they were used anyway.  But now this Anasazi has 5.10's stealth rubber, which they claim is super high-friction, and super durable, so I think this is a great shoe to get.  It is in the 140-150 dollar range, which is not bad for the quality.  A great sport climbing shoe.

2 comments:

  1. These are great shoes, definitely go for another pair. The stealth rubber is fantastic.

    Fun blog. Good luck with the East Betas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my new pair.

    ReplyDelete