Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Anasazi VCS REVIEW

I have posted about these shoes before, but today I got the chance to demo them, so now I can offer my opinion.  I love the Anasazis I have now that don't have the Stealth rubber, because they are very comfortable and very grippy.  But unfortunately, I did not like the new ones as much.  I think that part of the problem was that they were new, but I did not think that the grip was great.  the shoe kept sliding around on the rocks, and I couldn't get a solid grip with them.  The heel, however, was very good and comfortable, and I could get a solid grip on the rock and trust it.  I would have also liked the shoe to be a bit more sensitive.  I could not really feel the rock under the shoe, which I think is pretty important.  Overall, it's not a bad shoe, and I like the new one, just not as much as I like my old ones.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment